I am working as a Learning & Design Strategy Consultant for the Culture and Capability Team of ASB in Auckland, New Zealand.
My day-to-day engagements lie at the intersection of Social Media and Workforce Training & Development.
Current internal innovation & storytelling programs I spearhead:
- TEDxASBGroup TEDx Licensee & Curator for the only active TEDx Corporate License in New Zealand.
Skills that I will bring to this job are:
- Design Thinking
- Exponential Technology awareness & new product offerings
- Competitive research & analysis
- Experience Design & brand loyalty
I will also be participating as an ASB Volunteer for our Auckland community and hope to be engaged in the following areas:
- New Kiwi support & banking orientation through Auckland Regional Migrant Services (ARMS).
- Speaking engagements with Youth across New Zealand and Pacific Island Nations.
- Ocean health & sustainability initiatives.
- Startup events & fostering a culture of entrepreneurship.
- Supporting Antarctic missions.
This isn’t the beginning: It’s just the warm up act. Succeed On.